- Registered on: 2012-04-02
- Last connection: 2017-11-10
- 09:39 DCMTK Feature #781 (New): Introduce categories in macro documentation dcmtk/config/docs/macros.txt
- Introduce categories in macro documentation dcmtk/config/docs/macros.txt. One goal is to make it easier for the user ...
- 09:34 DCMTK Feature #780 (New): All DCMTK macro names should start with DCMTK_
- All macros introduced in DCMTK should start with a DCMTK_ prefix or something similar in order to not pollute the glo...
- 11:26 DCMTK Bug #778 (Feedback): Fix USE_STD_CXX_INCLUDES.
- Duplicate of #762 and #774.
- 18:01 DCMTK Feature #775 (New): Print warning if deprecated macros are used
- Print warning if deprecated macros are used by developers, e.g. WITH_PRIVATE_TAGS, HAVE_STD_STRING, HAVE_STL etc. whi...
- 17:23 DCMTK Feature #774 (New): Check if USE_STD_CXX_INCLUDES is still needed
- USE_STD_CXX_INCLUDES checks whether specific C++ standard library's headers are there, in order to include the C alte...
- 14:59 DCMTK Feature #722 (Closed): Export all (relevant) CMake options to "DCMTKConfig.cmake", some "newer" o...
- Closed with commmit 893503 and d44623.
Now all relevant CMake options used during the build are exported.
- 12:22 DCMTK Bug #769 (New): dcm2json produces invalid JSON for broken DS or IS values
- dcm2json produces invalid JSON if encountering invalid DS or IS values. The issue showed up in a dataset where a DS-v...
- 17:10 DCMTK Bug #674 (Closed): Implement DcmPolymorphOBOW::compare() and DcmPixelData::compare()
- Fixed in commit e158fa.
- 12:43 DCMTK Bug #745 (Feedback): dump2dcm does not support reading private elements any more
- 12:37 DCMTK Bug #745: dump2dcm does not support reading private elements any more
- I cannot confirm this (tested with code at commit 3a7bb6b9b35a698de23d1064b36fbc31d074a1a0), do you have an example f...
Also available in: Atom