- Registered on: 2012-04-03
- Last connection: 2017-12-07
- 18:07 DCMTK Feature #779 (Closed): Refactor install directory structure variables (CMake)
- Closed by commit #313899355b34f7f.
- 17:09 DCMTK Bug #782 (Closed): dcmdata_partialElementAccess fails under NetBSD
- The unit test dcmdata_partialElementAccess (dcmdata/tests/tpread.cc) fails under NetBSD (more often than not) for an ...
- 11:11 DCMTK Bug #385 (Closed): Finishing the "new" CMake files...
- Fixed all incompatibilities with Autoconf. The remaining problems have been separated into two new issues #778 and #779.
- 11:09 DCMTK Feature #779 (Closed): Refactor install directory structure variables (CMake)
- Refactor the currently used custom variables for controlling install locations using the "GNUInstallDirs":https://cma...
- 11:07 DCMTK Bug #778 (Feedback): Fix USE_STD_CXX_INCLUDES.
- The marco USE_STD_CXX_INCLUDES is currently used inconsistently. Furthermore, this is probably not something that the...
- 10:57 DCMTK Support #629 (Closed): Enhance documentation for DCMTK_USE_CXX11_STL in INSTALL and config/docs/m...
- DCMTK_USE_CXX11_STL was refactored to 'DCMTK_ENABLE_CXX11' (CMake) and '--enable-cxx11 '--disable-cxx11', which is do...
- 10:53 DCMTK Feature #655 (Closed): Adapt INSTALL file for new release
- Closed by commit #e0af0c5f3a95c02007c. The documentation about external and internal dictionary configuration is stil...
- 10:52 DCMTK Feature #777 (New): Document external and internal dictionary configuration in INSTALL
- Add short note about external and internal dictionary configuration and refer to dcmdata/docs/datadict.txt
- 10:45 DCMTK Bug #413 (Closed): Worklist Management SCP does not support "Matching Multiple Values"
- 10:41 DCMTK Conformance #776 (New): Ensure multiple value matching is implemented correctly.
- Currently, multiple value matching is implemented to match N query values with M stored values and, if any of them ma...
Also available in: Atom