From 2017-02-28 to 2017-03-29
- 18:30 Support #742 (New): URL of the git repository stopped working
- It used to be possible to clone the repository using either http://git.dcmtk.org/dcmtk or git://git.dcmtk.org/dcmtk, ...
- 16:17 Bug #554: When OF/OD is mapped to OB, do we need to consider endianness?
- We only map OF/OD to OB when reading a dataset in LittleEndianImplicit, i.e. in this case the OF/OD data will be kept...
- 10:35 Feature #161 (Closed): Notizen zum Thema DCMTK und Multithreading
- Remaining issues have been fixed by recent commit #a4a69b0167a08, other issues turned out to already have been fixed/...
- 09:48 Bug #741 (New): Suppress LNK4217 warning about symbol _xmlFree on Windows
- The warning appears in a static compile (not DLL); in this case apparently the macro LIBXML_STATIC must be defined
- 19:31 Bug #600 (Closed): OFStandard::searchDirectoryRecursively() relies on undefined HAVE_READDIR_R
- Closed by commit #a4a69b0167a08.
- 17:29 Feature #161: Notizen zum Thema DCMTK und Multithreading
- The remaining issues are:
- rand -- may be ignored, since only unit tests -and ofuuid- are affected, where sec...
- 12:16 Feature #630 (Closed): Create and document a method to enable exhaustive tests from within CMake
- Closed by commit #3584ff6305e.
- 21:19 Feature #451 (Reopened): Use #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN when including <windows.h>
- Recent commits (e.g. bfe495a, 16b0782 and 3332ea4) again include "windows.h" without defining WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN eve...
- 17:31 Conformance #578 (Closed): CP-143 disallows VR=US/SS for Palette Color LUT Data
- Closed by commit d6cd428.
- 17:17 Feature #454 (Closed): Inappropriate default "data files path" in wlmscpfs
- Closed by commit 7e43f5f.
- 16:54 Bug #740 (Closed): Vulnerability in certificate verification code in dcmsign
- Fixed by commit 3428613.
- 16:41 Bug #694 (Closed): Problems (again) with "dcmsr: EmptyItem" and building shared libraries...
- Close by commit #4fd1d3875e03f3eb
- 13:52 Bug #408 (Closed): Warnings with VisualStudio (Windows) when building DLLs
- Closed by commit #97d6fee689ab94f26
- 11:47 Feature #454: Inappropriate default "data files path" in wlmscpfs
- Set to "."
- 09:49 Bug #740 (Closed): Vulnerability in certificate verification code in dcmsign
- 阮；琳琦 <email@example.com> writes:
Recently We made a large scale security static analysis on several open sou...
- 11:46 Feature #736 (New): Move generating arith.h from build time to configuration time under Autoconf
- To ensure arith.h always reflects the latest configuration settings, generating it was choosen to be at build time fo...
- 11:38 Feature #735 (New): Enhance crosscompiling for Android documentation
- Cross compiling for Android isn't easy (lots of different versions, options and prerequisites). The documentation (cu...
- 10:55 Feature #734 (New): Emit warnings when trying to put large DCMRT objects on the stack
- Depending on the used compiler/settings, putting some of the larger DCMRT object on the stack can lead to stack overf...
- 10:02 Feature #451: Use #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN when including <windows.h>
- Was closed in commits #9f9d70dc5c93 and #d84184e83111ed (the latter not mentioning it though).
- 17:38 Conformance #733 (New): Add minimal support for Frozen Draft of Supplement 147: Second Generation...
- Beginning of March 2017, Supplement 147 has been released as a "Frozen Draft for Trial Use". Minimal support (Storage...
- 10:07 Feature #732 (New): class DcmSCU needs callback for handling asynchronous N-EVENT-REPORT messages
- All SCUs for DICOM services that use the N-EVENT-REPORT transaction need to be prepared to handle the receipt of "asy...
- 09:20 Bug #458: Many warnings with Visual Studio 2010 Pro on Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Fixed most warnings reported by VS2017 x64, which should also remove most of the warnings for VS2010 x64.
- 16:03 Feature #451 (Closed): Use #define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN when including <windows.h>
- Closed in commit #9f9d70dc5c93.
- 17:29 Feature #537 (Closed): Removed deprecated OFauto_ptr (replace with OFunique_ptr )
- Closed in commit #3a54504640c35.
- 11:17 Bug #628 (Closed): Warnings in vrscanl.c
- While testing whether it is possible to disable the warnings by adding appropriate 'ofdiag' includes to the lexer fil...
- 18:42 Bug #658 (Closed): JPEG compression: Implement the 0xFF padding as per DICOM Standard
- Closed by commit ea90014.
- 15:41 Bug #651 (Closed): DCMTK Snapshots do not build on Mac (XCode) due to BUILD_DATE escaping
- Fixed in commit #b0e51df2010
- 11:16 Bug #718: OFStandard::atof() cannot handle NaN
- Fixed in commits "#048b15696b8":http://git.dcmtk.org/?p=dcmtk.git;a=commitdiff;h=048b15696b81be817317b792ae77c76de3ca...
- 11:12 Bug #718 (Closed): OFStandard::atof() cannot handle NaN
- 10:42 Feature #144 (Rejected): rework Makefiles based on GNU automake
- Since the current plan is to fully move to CMake and give up autoconf, this will not be implemented. Rejecting.
- 18:25 Bug #389 (Closed): Compilation on Windows 7 with MINGW64
- 18:19 Bug #593 (Closed): Lossy jpeg compression result changes since 3.6.0 stable.
- Could not reproduce the problem with a freshly compiled DCMTK 3.6.0 vs. #8ed8c5385. It was most likely a problem with...
- 17:08 Feature #440 (Rejected): Don't install convenience libraries
- As the comments by Uli Schlachter show, the patch introduces more problems rather than solving problems. Won't implem...
- 16:17 Bug #628: Warnings in vrscanl.c
- The flex skeleton file for C flex (not flex++) contains GNU Autoconf dependent code that is evaluated when compiling ...
- 18:38 Patch #520 (Closed): OFMutex very slow on Windows
- Implemented by commit 5fe9660.
- 00:44 Support #729 (New): Request: Don't change the urls of snapshots once a new version is released
- This has surfaced as a problem for package managers such as Homebrew -- see for instance this discussion: https://git...
- 17:53 Bug #586 (Closed): RUN_TESTS fails on Windows, if BUILD_APPS is set to OFF
- Fixed by commit 6497d3036: I could not confirm that unit tests work under Linux if BUILD_APPS was set to "OFF", they ...
- 17:49 Bug #647 (Closed): RUN_TESTS should not be available in VisualStudio when BUILD_APPS is disabled ...
- Fixed by commit 6497d3036: RUN_TESTS is still available, since potentially non-APP tests might be added in the future...
- 16:58 Bug #583: Fix support for JPIP transfer syntaxes
- Update: the "funny" behaviour reported by Mathieu Malaterre is that storescu will read an image file in JPIP transfer...
- 16:44 Bug #463 (Closed): Assumption of length field size in workaround for wrong attribute VR
- It does not make sense to add command line options to tools other than dcmdump and dcmconv, which both support the --...
- 16:18 Bug #686 (Closed): DCMTK handles files in GE private transfer syntax as LittleEndianImplicit
- Closed by commit a6b7824.
- 14:37 Feature #727 (New): CP-1603: Enhance Coding Schemes Table... and introduce "Coding Scheme Resour...
- > Rationale for Correction:
> Table 8-1 (Coding Schemes) in PS3.16 (Content Mapping Resource) lists the coding ...
- 14:21 Conformance #726 (New): CP-1649: Clarify use of Other Patient IDs Sequence with Issuer and relate...
- > Rationale for Correction:
> When patients have multiple identifiers, particular in the context of cross-enter...
- 14:05 Feature #725 (New): CP-1625: Define Conformance for an All-SOP-Class Storage Server
- > Rationale for Correction:
> We need to minimize the impediments to deployment of new SOP Classes. One such imp...
- 15:27 Bug #375 (Closed): Possibly incorrect output from "Responding AE Title"
- This was only a "display problem". In the network module, the correct responding ae title was always set, based on th...
- 15:14 New snapshot with enhanced character set conversion features
- * On 2017-02-28, a new "snapshot":http://www.dcmtk.org/dcmtk#snapshot of the DCMTK has been made available. See CHA...
- Eighteenth snapshot after DCMTK Public Release 3.6.0
Also available in: Atom