From 2017-11-14 to 2017-12-13
- 14:41 Feature #711: Add new --socket-timeout option to all networking tools
- With commit 6ace5a7, the echoscu also got the --socket-timeout option.
- 11:13 Bug #429: Doxygen API documentation for Windows
- Test of Redmine mail subsystem, please ignore.
- 10:32 Bug #429: Doxygen API documentation for Windows
- The API documentation should be generated such that all APIs are included in the documentation. For those methods, cl...
- 20:34 Support #805 (New): DCMTK should use unique section labels in doxygen documentation
- Sections in doxygen are defined using a human-readable section name as well as a machine-readable section name.
- 12:54 Bug #789 (Closed): Unit test 'dcmnet_scp_no_term_notify_without_association' fails on Win32
- Closed by commit bcdde22cd426359c1f3454049d361701890f68b9.
- 15:56 Conformance #803 (New): CP-1403: Clarify use of DIMSE service Status codes
- Check whether CP-1403 (Final Text) requires changes to the DCMTK.
This is the "Rational for Change" of this CP:
- 13:06 Bug #714 (Closed): gethostbyname() is obsolete and should be replaced by getaddrinfo()
- Closed by commit #77911e6 (public DCMTK) and #0c2f405 (private modules).
- 18:20 Bug #715 (Closed): gethostbyaddr() is obsolete and should be replaced by getnameinfo()
- Closed by commit #8cc3cec.
Also available in: Atom